Get ready for an exciting challenge! In this hack, you’ll embark on a thrilling journey to the Pokémon center and build your ultimate team using the pokemon on your PC. Once your team is ready, it’s time to prove your skills by taking on 20 action-packed fights at the World Stadium.
You’ll encounter some familiar faces along the way but be prepared to face some new and challenging opponents. And don’t worry if you don’t recognize someone, a quick Google search will help you uncover their identity. Get ready to show off your strategic prowess and become a true Pokémon master!
Pokemon World Stadium offers you a unique opportunity to build your dream team with every single Pokémon up to generation 8 as rental options. You’ll have access to the latest generation 8 moves, abilities, items, and gen 7 battle mechanics, making this game a true masterpiece. It’s a love letter to all the Pokémon fans out there who have dreamt of fighting their favorite characters in a GBA ROM Hack with their dream team.
Although there may be a few minor glitches, they are hardly noticeable and won’t affect your gameplay on most emulators. Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey and create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Get almost every item up to generation 8 at the start of the game to help you build the team you want.
- Battle famous characters from different eras of the series.
- At the start of the game, you will have access to the egg move tutor and the level-up move tutor.
- Hidden Ability NPC and Nature changing NPC will come in the next few updates
- G-MAX (Gigantamax) forms are permanent evolutions with the same stats as their original forms. The main difference is custom typings for (most of) the G-MAX forms.
- The names of the abilities are messed up, but you can read the ability description in the Pokemon’s summary screen to figure out its function or what it is.
- Professor Oak (who is the first overworld NPC that you interact with) takes about 10-15 seconds to load because he is transferring all the Pokemon into your party and PC boxes once you begin your interaction with him.
- This game has been tested on EclipseEmu, and it cannot be run on that emulator. However, it has been tested and works on the 44VBA (iOS), Visual Boy Advance (PC), and OpenEmu emulators (MacOS)
- The game can freeze on certain emulators (but I included a list of emulators I recommend based on the device that you plan to = play the game on.)
- The text that will play during evolutions (really they are from changes in this game), is glitchy but it still functions properly.
- The permanent GMAX forms CANNOT learn moves via TMs or HMs but use the GMAX evolution item from the battle merchant in the Pokemon Center’s back room to turn them back into their normal forms. Then, teach them the TMs you want them to learn, then use a GMAX formula AGAIN to change them back into their GMAX forms.
Pokemon World Stadium gba play online has been tested and does not contain any viruses!