Play Sapphire without worrying about the order of cities, the whole world is open from the beginning, and the order of the gym can be whatever you want.
- Multiple new locations have been added to the game which allows the player to traverse the world without needing HM moves. It’s possible to go straight to Victory Road with your level 5 starter if you so desire.
- Legendaries have been added to the game, it is possible to catch every Gen 3 Pokemon. I am slowly adding in the rest of the Pokedex so you can catch any pokemon from Gens 1-3.
- Legendary Pokemon are stronger, I always thought it was weird that a super powerful Legendary pokemon could be level 40… So now all Legendaries have had their levels raised, with Rayquaza being the ultimate challenge at level 100.
- New stationary Pokemon have been added as well, this includes powerful Lapras in one of the new Caves and Legendary encounters such as a Jirachi hidden in a crystal cove.
- The story has not been changed but can be ignored if you so wish.
- Pokemon exclusive to Ruby has been added to the game.
- All previous generation starter Pokemon are available from the beginning of the game.
- A rudimentary crafting system has been implemented, you will find NPCs who will help you craft items, from various Pokeballs to Event items such as the EON Ticket. More will be added as I develop this further.