You were all alone on a dark and stormy Summer’s Eve… When a magical creature appears before you, begging you to save her kingdom from the evil MerPeople from the Other Kingdom!
In a frantic attempt to save them, you are captured by the ones you went to save! They then force you and countless other helpless trainers to fight for them against the Other Kingdom to restore peace and bring prosperity and snacks back to all the land!
Now embark on a truly terrifying quest to save a Kingdom that will kill you if you fail!
- Arenas! No gyms!
- Optional PC death! Get executed just by failing at being a trainer!
- Each arena can be battled an infinite number of times!
- And new surprises appear after beating the arenas a certain amount of times!
- Pokemon from gen 4 and 5 are in the game!
- 6 Arenas are available in the first release! The final arena will be released at the end of the Summer along with the ending to the story, your hopes and dreams, and to remind you that school is gonna start again! Oh boy!
- Kind Merpeople to help you along your quest! (lol jk they hate you)
- No PokeDex! Yay no worries on how many Pokemon you see!
- An awesome underwater daycare that will wave your world upside down! (lol see what I did there? it was bad I know.)
- Gary Oak??
- Cause paradoxes by just being a girl!!
- Travel to the beach with your Pokemon and enjoy the Summer sun!
- Visit actual normal Pokemon towns/cities just days before the events of Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire take place!
- Jokes! These are the yokes kid.
- Magical unicorns that grant your wildest dreams!
- Fight Team Magma and Team Aqua!
- Send trainers to their death! Then watch them come alive just like magic!
- Physical Special split
- Exp gain after capture
- The top floor of the Volcano Arena has some High-level trainers
- In the ??? Arena, the child doesn’t quite mirror the player correctly, it’s not game-breaking but it’s a bit annoying.
In bug fix queue, the final version will be released with the final arena sometime in September.