It has the same story as emerald but with various newly added features.
- Levels scale with badge count
- Every trainer has a [Gen 3] OU sample team. The teams will get progressively harder once you earn 5 badges.
- Wild Pokemon are determined by Smogon usage. The more badges you get, the more used the Pokemon have a chance to be
- Wild Pokemon have moves and held items randomly determined by usage. The more badges you get, the better their movesets and held items become
- Smogon learner in the Start menu allows you to teach Pokemon moves for a price. It starts at 2000 and increases by 1000 for every badge obtained (you start with 75000)
- All marts that sell Poke or Great Balls now sell Ultra Balls
- Soft exp-level caps are implemented. It starts at 10 for 0 badges and increases by 5 for each badge obtained. Once you reach a soft exp level cap, your exp is decreased with each level you gain from there on out
- Proper Hidden Power, Return, and Frustration implementation
- Switch between EV/IV showing in the summary screen with L/R
- Choose what team to battle by talking to the fat guy in Littleroot Town (experience isn’t earned)
- It’s crashed in the wild once. I think I might have made the function that accesses the wild Pokemon go over the array length. Will debug with GDB when I get a chance
- Attempting to teach a Pokemon a move they already know will still deduct money. I kind of like this feature, but I’ll remove it in a future update
- The fat man can’t be backed out of and battles you anyway. Just deal with it for now
Pokemon Smogon Emerald gba play online has been tested and does not contain any viruses!
TWEAKBALL.COM checks every game and apps, goes through a long check for performance, each mod contains a lot of useful features that will simplify your apk's.