The main plot will be the same as Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, having a custom post-game.
- TM and level up learnsets are updated to latest gens
- Battle mechanics will follow the gen 8 standards, including new moves and abilities.
- Pokédex will be expanded, focusing on adding some needed Pokemon, like fire type ones
- Trainers with their mons will be based on the ones from Pokemon BDSP, with changes for the new Pokédex.
- HMs will disappear. Items/other system will appear instead.
- Honey trees will probably be reworked.
- Some Gym Puzzles will remain the same while some others will get simplified or remade.
- GTS building will be replaced with something else.
- There isn’t a “follow me” system like the NDS has. Instead, NPCs will go into the player and reappear when needed.
- Enjoy your favorite Pokemon following you from the start.
- All the improvements that come with pokemon_expansion, item_expansion and battle_engine_v2.
- Morning/Day/Night system
- Events that only occur on certain days.
- Some small modifications are made to the game to replicate the feel of Pokemon D/P.
- Decapitalization of the overall game will be done
- Map popup is more similar to FR with the D/P look rather than the unique background from Emerald.
- NPCs will have shadows under them
- Pick up table updated to DPPt one
- Repeated Field Medicine Use (Using potions/rare candies from bag)
- DP music
- Players will have the DP outfits and will be able to obtain Platinum outfits later in the game.
- Added new pockets: Medicine, Battle Item, Treasures