Pokemon Run & Bun is, at its core, a difficulty hack for Emerald, inspired by games such as Emerald Kaizo and Radical Red but offering a plethora of new ways to spice up battles.
Numerous quality-of-life features ensure that you spend your time having fun rather than worrying about unpleasant, time-consuming tasks.
The game includes nearly 500 battles, all of which have been designed with individual movesets and synergistic groups to make each trainer feel unique in their own way in the world. You’re not pounding your way through battles here; you’re just another trainer in the world, making your journey feel authentic rather than mechanical.
Special attention was paid to the gym leaders, as well as the Aqua and Magma teams, and boss fights were added to round out the game. Every victory should be worthwhile.
- Mechanics updated to match Gen 8 (with some tweaks)
- Pokémon up to Gen 8 are obtainable
- Revamped the map, changed the path the player takes through Hoenn, and made some previously optional areas mandatory.
- Unique trades
- Custom field effects to specific locations to increase the difficulty
- Mega Evolution
- Unique roaming legendary and mythical Pokemon
- Expanded bag
- Unique move tutors
- No need to teach HMs
- Able to select multiple key items
- Revamped Trick House
- Removed EVs completely
- Able to check IVs on the Pokémon Summary screen
- Level caps tied to boss fights
- Repellent key item (toggle On/Off to avoid wild battles)
- Endless Candy key item (infinite Rare Candy)
- NPC at every PC that allows players to relearn moves, maximize IVs, change natures (for a price)
- Complete documentation on Pokémon and Item Locations, Trainer Battles, and more
- And much more!
Pokemon Run & Bun gba play online has been tested and does not contain any viruses!