What if many of the characters from various television shows and movies were in the Pokémon World? What kinds of adventures would unfold? How would all of these characters interact within the same universe? Where would you fit in? What is the true nature of Pokémon evolution? And just where does Azurill fit into all of this? After rescuing the friendly Professor Palm a couple of years after your older cousins, it is time to find out! Set out on an adventure that continues the story started in Pokémon Polka Aqua, as you solve mysteries, save the world, try living up to the legacy of your cousins, and train up your Pokémon!
- New story.
- Continuation of the plot of the previous games.
- Characters from TV shows and movies drive the plot.
- Post-game storyline.
- New locations across the map.
- New starting location.
- A variety of Pokémon from all generations.
- Physical/Special Division.
- Fairy type included.
- Option to challenge Gym Leaders in Single or Double Battle Format
(Any of the options choose one of the two at random).
- 12 Gyms to tackle during the main game.
- The second half of the gyms present two types simultaneously.
- Gym leaders can be renamed after the game as many times as you like.
- Elite Four members specialize in strategies, not types.
- Customized Shiny Palettes for a variety of Pokémon.
- Increased chances of brightness.
- Increased experience yield from defeated Pokémon.
- An exclusive set of starter Pokémon
- The Reverse Stone – an item used to de-evolve Pokémon.
- Main items that can be used in cutting place, rock breaking, strength, surfing, diving and waterfall.
- A new mechanic that allows for easy transport around the map without the HM for Fly.
- Shapeshifts for many Pokémon, including some Alolan, Galarian, and Hisuian forms.
- Certain Pokémon receive new/modified secondary types.
- New Movesets for most Pokémon.
- Buffs to the base stats of most Pokémon.
- Buffs to basic power of most moves.
- Changes to certain TMs to make them more useful.
- Changes certain Pokémon evolution methods.
- Added Ice Stone, Bright Stone, Twilight Stone and Dawn Stone.
- Added certain items to change Pokémon’s forms.
- Reusable TMs.
- Updated Repel system – asks if you want to use another Repel and what type, when one expires.
- New retained items very useful.
- Cheaper items in markets.
- Larger selection of items available in markets.
- A post-game gym with a twist
** There is also a Lite version of the game available without much changes to stats and base power.
Pokemon Polka Aqua 3 gba play online has been tested and does not contain any viruses!