Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Peridot Rom
- Creator: Sea Tree
- Version: v1.18
- Hack of: Crystal
- Updated: January 19, 2023
Pokemon Peridot is a GBC ROM Hack by Sea Tree based on Pokemon Crystal in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on January 19, 2023.
Pokemon Peridot is a hack created using the pokecrystal disassembly project from pret. Taking place in a wholly original region, this release features 8 gym leaders and the Pokemon League, along with postgame rematches and a Battle Subway.
This hack also features a selection of previously-unused Pokemon designs from various points in Pokemon Gold & Silver’s development. These Pokemon were given fanmade stats to make up for the lack of finalized ones.
- A brand-new region to explore
- Previously unused Pokemon from various points in Gold & Silver’s development
- Two rivals
- Gyms can be completed out of order
- Move Tutors are scattered around the maps
- Every starter will be available through in-game trades
- Gyms cannot be exited until the player beats the leader or whites out
- No physical/special split
- Dark was changed to be a physical type, and Ghost special
- Added Fairy-type
- Some modern moves
- Movepools and stats updated to reflect modern generations.
- Trade evolutions changed (max happiness or level-up + item)
- Reusable TMs
- Updated PC and Battle UI
- Mystery Gift NPC that will give the player 3 items per day
- 2 additional gyms.
- Original sprites for both player genders. Changed pack graphics as well.
- New hidden puzzle chambers around the overworld containing puzzles and more.
- An NPC will now offer to revive fossils when the player reaches a certain point in the game.
- A Move Reminder was added, taking a Brick Piece per move relearned.
- Headbutt trees now have a chance to drop items. (Encounter rate has been lessened)
- Remove link compatibility with official Gen 2 games.
- Updated some learnsets, including level-up moves, egg moves, and TM/Tutor compatibilities.
- Some new room decorations.
- Arbok has received a new front sprite with a unique hood pattern.
- The Mystery Gift NPC requires saving before the player receives any items. The player can no longer save scum for rare items.
- Paralysis halves speed, in line with modern generations.
Adjusted some of the requirements for existing tutors.
- Hyper Beam now properly skips the recharge turn if the user successfully KO’s an opposing Pokemon.
- The running animation will be properly disabled while inside a building or dungeon.
- Some miscellaneous text errors.
- The Dragon Fang and Hard Stone now boost Dragon and Rock moves, respectively, by 30%.
- Fix inconsistent background music on certain maps.
- Switches in the Hepatica Gym will now remain active once flipped and now play a sound effect.
- Currently, the player is not allowed to exit from the NPC Teleport screen. Allowing it provides buggy results.
- Hint text in one of the Unown chambers is awkward.