- Lots of Pokemon to Catch – All Pokemon from Generations 1-8 will be catchable when the game is complete!
- 2 New Rivals, May and Barry! (Didn’t want to use Brendan since that would be too similar to Radical Red, lets just say Brendan is out exploring with his dad and Barry happens to be a close friend)
- Updated Battle Engine and New Features thanks to CFRU and DPE!
- Increased Difficulty – All Trainer Levels are higher, and Gym Leaders have full teams and are smarter.
- Level Scaling based on average level of your party! (Unless the average level is lower than the normal level)
- Pokemon buffing – I’ve buffed some Pokemon that are considered PU by giving them stat changes and partner moves!
- Other QOL Features & Graphical Changes! (Below)
Other QOL Features
- No IV Grinding Mode: All Pokemon that you get will have perfect (31) IVs.
- No EV Grinding Mode: Power Items (you can get them in the Cerulean Pokemart) will give 252 EVs for their stat instead of 4.
- Starter Region Choice: You can select the region your starter comes from (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, etc). Your rival with has a Kantonian starter, however.
- NPC in every Pokecentre: Similar to SwSh, there is an NPC in every Pokecentre that can relearn and delete moves, and rename your Pokemon.
- Toggleable Exp Share: You can now toggle Gen 6 exp share to be on or off (gen 6 exp share functions added by CFRU)
- PocketCentre: Similar to Inclement Emerald, there is a new item called the PocketCentre. You get it the first time you go to a Pokecentre and heal. This item heals your whole team when used, but must be refilled at a Pokecentre by healing your Pokemon there.
- Stat Checker item: There is a new item called the stat checker which allows you to check Pokemon base stats, IVs, EVs, and happiness.
- Pocket PC: An item that allows you to open the PC from anywhere!
- Nature Changer and IV Perfecter: Pretty self-explanatory. IV Changer where the nickname rater normally is, nature changer at the bottom of Celadon