Microsoft Office 2010 (also known as Office 2010 and Office 14) is an office software package for the Microsoft Windows operating system, a new generation of software packages following Microsoft Office 2007. Office 2010 adds new file formats, improves user interfaces, and modifies some user operating habits. In addition, Microsoft has introduced a 64-bit version, but it is not suitable for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 systems. In addition, Office 2010 is the last version of Microsoft Office that supports Windows XP and Windows Vista.
On April 15th, 2010, Office 2010 was released to the manufacturer stage, and on June 15th, it was officially launched in retail and online channels. Office 2010 is the first version of the Office series to be activated for volume licensing products.
In addition, Office 2010 also launched a free version of the Office Web Apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, users can use the browser (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari, except Opera) to edit files, slides Wait. Office 2010 also introduced the Starter Edition, which replaces Microsoft’s original low-cost productivity software, Microsoft Works. Microsoft’s Office Mobile 2010 for mobile devices will be available on Microsoft’s own mobile phone systems, Windows Mobile 6.5 and Windows Phone 7.
Previously, Office Ribbon has been heavily used in Office 2007. All the Office 2010 software has been completely changed to use this interface element, including Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace (formerly Groove), and even the free version of the web page is also replaced. This interface.
Office 2010 is more “role-centric” than previous generations, with many features and features set up for research and development professionals, salespeople, and HR professionals. Office 2010, combined with the convenience of the web, integrates the features of SharePoint Server and borrows the concept of Web 2.0.
Microsoft Office 2010 also introduces the newly established document standard (ISO/IEC 29500:2008) Office Open XML.
New features include built-in screen capture tools, background removal tools, protected file modes, new SmartArt templates, and editing permissions. The Office round button used in 2007 is replaced by a square menu button. When clicked, it will enter the file menu of the full window, which is the Backstage mode, which is convenient for users to perform tasks such as printing or sharing. The modified Ribbon feature interface is used in all Office programs, including Outlook, Visio, OneNote, Project, and Publisher. Office 12 also designed menu options for the Windows 7 Bounce Menu feature, which lists recently opened files and related software features. The new features are organized as follows:
- Ribbon interface and Backstage mode
- Background removal tool
- text style
- Word 2007 Equation Editor completely replaces Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0
- New SmartArt style
- New text and photo editing effects
- Screen capture and crawler
- Instant collaboration
- Windows 7 bounce menu
- New PowerPoint animation mode
- Word sync view function
- In addition, Outlook has added the Outlook Social Connector plugin, which allows users to link and browse social network updates via Outlook. When users read a message, they will display the contact’s name, photo and status, as well as browse upcoming appointments. Even invite friends to attend. Outlook Social Connector currently supports Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, and Windows Live Messenger.
A large number of authorized versions can be connected to a Microsoft server through a Multiple Activation Key for product booting. The number of boot times is limited. You can also use the Key Management Server to boot each time. The boot can only add 180 days of use, and must be connected again after expiration.
- CPU 500MHz or faster processor
- Memory 256MB; 512MB is recommended for some advanced features
- Hard drive 3.0GB of free disk space
- Graphics hardware 1024 x 576 or higher resolution screen
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX® 9.0c graphics card with 64MB of video memory
- Operating system
- Windows XP SP3（32-bit）
- Windows Vista SP1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 with MSXML 6.0 (excluding x64 editions)
- Windows Server 2008