JPEGmini is a small and useful tool for compressing JPEG images. This program reduces the size of the image without significantly reducing the image quality. The manufacturer claims that using this program will reduce the image size by 80% without compromising its quality. This software, despite its simple appearance, has excellent performance and performance. During the compression operation, all the processor cores are deployed simultaneously and the result will be ready in a very short time. JPEGmini compresses compact images in approximately a few seconds, and for high resolution images (up to 60 MPa) in a short time.
The program is compatible with outputs from Canon’s advanced cameras and Panaroma imagery, plus plug-ins for Photoshop and Lightroom software . This plugin works by compressing the image when outputting the above software. This is done automatically and does not need to be repeated in JPEGmini. This program is compatible with Windows 10 in addition to Windows 7 and 8. It should be noted that this program also has an online version which can be accessed through the site, but we recommend that you use the installer to keep it up to speed so that you do not have to upload the image again.
Features of JPEGmini Tool
- 80% reduction in image size without compromising image quality
- High speed in compression
- Simple graphical interface and very easy operation
- Supports high resolution photos up to 60 megapixels
- Use all processor cores to increase processing speed
- Compatible with all versions of Windows 7 onwards
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Adobe Lightroom 5 and up.
- Photoshop: CC 2015.1