Last Updated on March 26, 2020
As we know that Adobe Zii is a free tool that lets you activate Adobe Products free of cost. Now, most people feel a problem when they try to install it on their make.
So, if you are also facing such an issue then don’t worry here is the proper guide About installing and using Adobe Zii which you need to follow.
Make sure to read each step carefully to avoid making mistake otherwise you may face errors and you may damage the installation files.
How To Install Adobe Zii
Before to go to the installation process we first need to disable the Gatekeeper. This is the tool in macOS that avoids the installation of any third-party developer.
It is the reason we need to disable it first otherwise you won’t be able to install it and will face the Unknown Developer issue.
1. First of all, close all the applications if any running in the Background and then close app preferences as well.
2. After this open Finder and then select Go from the above menu and then click on Utilities.
3. Now double click on the Terminal.
4. Now in the Terminal type this command and hit enter.
sudo spctl --master-disable
5. When you enter that command it asks you for the password, just type the password and hit Enter.
6. Now click on the Apple icon and then go to System Preferences.
7. From there open Security & Privacy.
8. Select General from above menus and then click on Lock icon that is located left-side below to unlock making changes.
9. Enter the Administrator password and click Unlock.
10. Now just click on the 3rd option which is Install Apps from Everywhere and then close the Preferences.
That’s it Gatekeeper is now disabled and you can then install any software from a third-party developer.
Now at this time, we need to open Finder and then go to Download folder from left-menu. From here find the Adobe Zii.zip and then double click on it to extract.
After this, it will create a new folder there with the same name as Zip file has so open that folder and double-click on DMG file.
When you double click the DMG it will open a window where you see Adobe Zii icon and Extra. So, double click on the application icon to launch the program.
Here you will see a dialogue box asking for confirmation so simply click Open and then the file will be opened.
Now you will see the menu of Zii and then simply click on Drag/Patch.
When you click on this option you will be asked to enter administrator password so enter that and click on allow.
The program will then start searching for any product and check the version installed on your computer.
Within some time the program will find the product and then will activate it in a few seconds. That’s it you have now successfully activated your Adobe Product and then you can use it for the rest of life.